Thursday, September 8, 2011

Dominated

I know a lot of people will not agree, but I had an experience with a woman that was simply amazing. I really didn't want to do it, but she was very persuasive and really at some point it is hard to argue with a naked woman. It is hard to type, but basically I was her bottom - she used an appliance on me thus her taking the male/dominant role an me, well, just taking it. It was all done slowly and yes it was uncomfortable at first, but in the end it was simply amazing which leaves me feeling odd. It was one of the most intense experiences I've ever had, she really did know what she was doing. She assured me that it doesn't mean what my mind is trying to tell me it does (like this defines me as something else), but I made sure she agreed to do it again soon. Oh well, you live and you learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Baaaaaaaack

Last week was so good, so productive, many nights of good sleep followed by a focused mind during the day - to do lists were anihilated and ...